The Assistant Production Manager reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for:
- Ensure roofing technicians and in-house/sub-contract crews have work orders for each job.
- Work with the management to improve Roofing technician skills and lower production costs.
- Ensure all necessary materials for projects are available or delivery to job site.
- Ensure that the warehouse is adequately stocked with the necessary roofing materials.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Maintain the appearance of the company’s vehicles.
- Maintain good relationships with customers
- Daily reporting on job completions to Production Manager.
Employee Reviews held every 6 months with opportunity to increase pay.
- Must be able to speak English fluently. Spanish speaking comes recommended.
- Must be legal to work in the United States, and provide Social Security or Tax id.
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a State and Federal background check.
Compensation: $40k – $75k YR
+Bonus on Leads, Bonus on Performance, Monthly Truck allowance
To Apply, please email your resume to Mike our General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be reviewing all resumes and scheduling interviews weekly.